Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: I'm off and running

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am in TOTAL AGREEMENT! I am certain what goes on in my minds eye is far better than the REAL THING!!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, one of the reasons I dislike Christmas is because of that fear Santa pops up again in that one moment you want him to stay down.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH GREAT...dammit Lefty NOW I'M GONNA BE WORRIED about that TOO!!! YUK!!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTF...see now its stuck in there...I can't stop thinking about Badder Santa
    fuck me Santa Fuck ME SANTA
    Funny Movie!!!

  5. #15
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, I could always rely on my minds eye, too,...shoking what I sometimes see*LOL

  6. #16
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *LOL

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love that movie! It's mushiness is covered quite well. Through all the cynical badness, it still has that Christmas-spirit.

    I love that scene where Santa's on his lunch break, eating that gross salad, and he yells at that women and her kid, "can't you see I'm on my fucking break?"

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know IT'S SO TRUE...I love it too makes me laugh even when I feel bad. John Ritter IS such a Moron and Bernie MAC HYSTERICAL but nothing can compare to Billy Bob being his dry ass self!!!

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My girlfriend (who's also my co-worker) and I had our annual Xmas photo with Santa done on Monday and it proudly sits in a frame above my desk at work.

    At least this years Santa gave me a present for being a good girl..must have been my breast I had pushed up against his face when I had to move in a bit closer for the shot... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You minx!

    It was good to see John Ritter in a movie again. It was like he was back from the beyond to do one more of his trademark idiots.

    I loved those scenes with him and Bernie Mac, with the "uhhuhuhhuhuhuhyeahmmmm" remarks after every sentence fragment. Hilarious!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •